My Photo
Name:
Location: Flat Creek, Alabama, United States

A dear friend of mine once said, "I've been around this rodeo enough, to enjoy life as it is dealt to me each day." It has given me an entirely new perspective on life. To describe myself, … I am an easygoing, very low maintenance, down to earth kind of person. Keywords are honesty, truth and integrity. What makes me tick? I guess you could say life. I am a spiritual, but not religious. I do not believe any one set of people, beliefs or teachings have the sole method of what is truth. I accept and respect all beliefs. I believe that is more important to walk your path, than it is to talk your path. Personally, I am more "aligned" with what can be called the "natural-way" or the Ancient and Olde Way.

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 03, 2014

Samson & Delilah's Puppies, first 31 days


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

For all of you ladies out there, we know you would enjoy having a replica watches sale. With that thought in mind, we have come here in order to tell you how to go about finding the best rolex replica uk. First thing you need to do in order to find the best watch would be to do your homework. There are many web page and catalogs on the Internet that you will be able to replica watches sale turn to. When you look inside those catalogs and on those web pages, you are going to see beautiful rolex replica sale that are full of life. In order to find the best one, you need to look up the reviews on the Internet. There are many reliable brands out there, such as the replica watches, which we are sure you will enjoy. The best fake breitling out there are full of grace and style.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home