My Photo
Name:
Location: Flat Creek, Alabama, United States

A dear friend of mine once said, "I've been around this rodeo enough, to enjoy life as it is dealt to me each day." It has given me an entirely new perspective on life. To describe myself, … I am an easygoing, very low maintenance, down to earth kind of person. Keywords are honesty, truth and integrity. What makes me tick? I guess you could say life. I am a spiritual, but not religious. I do not believe any one set of people, beliefs or teachings have the sole method of what is truth. I accept and respect all beliefs. I believe that is more important to walk your path, than it is to talk your path. Personally, I am more "aligned" with what can be called the "natural-way" or the Ancient and Olde Way.

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 13, 2005

My "Haven" ... aka Patio



The first stages ... those are 12 inch patio stones and the circular ones are 16 inch. The central pedestal is two layers of sand filled cinder blocks topped with four 16 inch square red patio stones.

Adding the tiki torches and cauldron

Night time ... added redwood bark, more white stones around perimeter of the red and 12 more 12-inch circular stones.

The privacy fencing goes up, 4' x 8' sheets of lattice work, two on each corner.

The finished product ...

Though now there are four large split leaf philadendron vines growing in each corner, a 52 inch wind chime hanging above the little guy with the urn in the picture at left, and a new 24-inch ceramic cauldron on the center pedestal. Also two 42-inch tall statues of a native american male and female that are standing on the circular stones to the left and right of the little guy with the urn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mystical Me said...

NICE JOB!! I think Ive already seen these pictures when you were starting it & when you finish it. Take care, hugs & kisses!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home