My Photo
Name:
Location: Flat Creek, Alabama, United States

A dear friend of mine once said, "I've been around this rodeo enough, to enjoy life as it is dealt to me each day." It has given me an entirely new perspective on life. To describe myself, … I am an easygoing, very low maintenance, down to earth kind of person. Keywords are honesty, truth and integrity. What makes me tick? I guess you could say life. I am a spiritual, but not religious. I do not believe any one set of people, beliefs or teachings have the sole method of what is truth. I accept and respect all beliefs. I believe that is more important to walk your path, than it is to talk your path. Personally, I am more "aligned" with what can be called the "natural-way" or the Ancient and Olde Way.

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Recapping ...


My Totems
Power --- Bald Eagle --- the Power Totem is that Animal Spirit which is most closely related (of spirit) to us, and thus will reincarnate with us again and again, and from lifetime to lifetime, as it is our constant ally. Much as the Soul Ray will explain the Soul`s Unique Purpose whilst in flesh , the Power Totem is a reflection of our own Soul, and likewise represents our Life Path and the major lessons, attributes and abilities of our individual and eternal spark. --- Role: ~Illuminating Force~Lesson: Soar Above . . . Illumination . . . Ability to See Hidden Spiritual Truths . . . Strength . . . Connection to Spirit Guides & Teachers . . . Courageous . . . Intuitive . . . Rising Above . . . Creativity . . . Healing . . . Keen Sight

Theme --- Arctic Wolf --- While the Power Totem is the reincarnating You, and is with us from incarnation to incarnation, the ~Life Theme Totem~ is with us only for the current Earth Walk. This is the Animal Spirit that is with us to Teach the Wisdom and Understanding of the current Life Theme, as well as to assist us in fulfilling our Souls present ~Life Mission.~ For those familiar with traditional astrology, the Role of the Theme Totem is very similar to the Ascendant or Rising sign that establishes the "goal post" for the current incarnation. --- Role ~The Teacher~Lesson: Learning & Using Potential . . . WisdomMedicine: Manifestation~Keywords~Teacher . . . Resistance to Change . . . Stamina . . . Resilience . . . Wisdom . . . Determination

Mission --- White Buffalo --- Along with our Life Theme for the present incarnation, we also arrive with a Life Mission. Where the Theme represents the general goals and focus of the current earthwalk and is the current Pathway or direction for the evolving soul, the Life Mission is a specific Role we have come onto the Wheel to learn, absorb and fulfill. As such, we will feel the pull of our Life Mission as a "higher calling," and this is not far off the mark, as it is quite literally a Mission or Special Service that we have agreed to fulfill long before beginning our Earthwalk. --- Role ~The Bringer of the Light~ The Builder of the Bridge . . . The Giving Spirit. . . Lesson: Truth . . . Medicine: To Cross between Planes . . .

So what's it all mean?
In very simple terms (I hope) I see it as follows, ... the Bald Eagle represents my soul/spirit throughout eternity and across the borders or boundaries of what our human mind conceives as "time." Possessing that ability to see hidden truths and provide illumination of them ... the Arctic Wolf represents the now, this present life, that is to be a teacher of what is illuminated, the ability to learn and use pure potentiality in wisdom ... the White Buffalo represents my "mission" in this life, the higher calling, which is to Bring the Light, the illumination, the truth, and to build the bridge through a giving spirit so that others may cross between the physical and spiritual.

Which as I look at my life and past and desire of the future with The Eagle's Nest for Spiritual Studies is actually a very neat package yet to unfold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home